Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bow Sights???

Old 05-30-2004, 09:35 AM
Typical Buck

Default Bow Sights???

I was thinking about geting a new sight for my Legacy. I was wondering what everyone thought of the Copper John Dead Nuts, Black Gold Dusk Devil 2, or the Vital Bow Gear Proslide?

Thanks for your help.
Old 05-30-2004, 11:28 AM

Default RE: Bow Sights???

I have the original Dusk Devil on my PSE and really like it. It is very easy to adjust and extremely bright in low light. But, I don't think you can go wrong with any of those you mentioned. Good luck!
Old 05-30-2004, 07:40 PM

Ive got the Proslide on my Outback. It the one with the single vertical pin. It works great for me and is also very bright.
Old 05-31-2004, 04:36 AM

there is so many good sights out there its hard to go wrong---all 3 are good sights but check out the sidewinder by cobra--they also have the xl version.the pins are super bright.
Old 05-31-2004, 05:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd definetly give Impact Archery Cosmic or Trio a look they are the brightest sight's I've ever come across and used ,i have a Spott Hogg Real Deal on my bow now but I'm going to put the Cosmic back on for hunting just because of the brightness . I've also heard lot's of good thing's about HHA but i have no experience with them.

nubo
Old 06-01-2004, 05:43 AM

I had a hha on my q2xl. It is a nice sight but a little noisy and no where near as bright as the impact archey sight I put on my outback. The cosmic is better built in my opinion.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:15 PM
Typical Buck

I looked at the Dusk Devil 2 on a bow at the sporting goods store and I liked it but I think I want to look at the other two on bows before I make my decision. That HHA sight is very bright and I like that one to but it is heavier than the ones I am thinking about.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:21 PM

Make sure to check out the Copper John sight too! It's built like a tank. What I like most about it though, is the afterburner light that screws into the housing. Makes those pins glow really bright at dawn and dusk.
Old 06-08-2004, 09:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Gundigest!Check the Impact Archery Cosmic or Trio ,I bought the Cosmic and was very surprised at just how light this sight was and I feel it's the brightest on the market today.

nubo
Old 06-09-2004, 06:00 AM

Gundigest,You might want to look into the HHA's.I've tried out a lot of different sights,but I keep coming back to my Opitimizer-Lite 5000.Great sight,solid,very bright pin.HHA also has a number of different appettures for the 5000.You can check it out on their web site-www.HHAsports.com...Bob

Quick Reply: Bow Sights???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.