Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Trophy ridge Drop Zone Guide series >

Trophy ridge Drop Zone Guide series

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Trophy ridge Drop Zone Guide series

Old 04-15-2004, 07:41 AM
Typical Buck

Default Trophy ridge Drop Zone Guide series

I've been looking at the trophy ridge drop zone L8ly. What is the difference between the drop zone and the drop zone guide series?

J
Old 04-15-2004, 12:31 PM

Default RE: Trophy ridge Drop Zone Guide series

The only thing I could find different is the guide series has knobs that allow you to micro-adjust vertically and horizontally. I nice feature if you do alot of tinkering!
Old 04-15-2004, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Correct, the only difference is the micro-adjust on the DZ Guide series. There is also a Hunter DZ offered this season which is simply the nofrills version. It's difference is that you don't pay extra for the anodized camo and the Harmonic Dampners. Great rests that you'd be very happy with. Check 'em out and see what all the talk is about?

Old 04-15-2004, 01:20 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the reponce. That is actually what I was thinking. Not sure if I need that little extra feature or not. If anyone can confirm that this is a must have then maybe I'll look at the Guide series. Otheriwse, I think I may just run with the "regular" drop zone

j
Old 04-21-2004, 08:23 PM

I have two of the Trophy Ridge Drop Zone rests without the micro-adjust feature. I had no problem setting the rests up to shoot bullet holes thru paper. Very easy task and I love the arrow rest.
Old 04-21-2004, 09:37 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-23-2004, 09:27 PM
Fork Horn

i have just purchased the dropzone guide series and i am having it set up tomorrow (24) i have heard nothing but good things about the rest i just hope its not a pain in the neck to set up .. ill post back tomorrow and let ya know, if anyone else knows anything the bow shop should do to help set up? please let me know , i never shot a drop away and dont know what to expect,, i shoot a mathews outback ty.
Old 04-24-2004, 08:28 AM

truly an awesome rest ,i had mine shooting bullet holes out of the box! you will not be disappointed!
Old 04-24-2004, 01:52 PM
Fork Horn

I JUST GOT MY TROPHY RIDGE DZ SETUP TODAY , I AM VERRY PLEASED, I ONLY ENDED UP PAYING 98$ FOR THE GUIED SERIES , IT SHOOTS VERY QUIET AND DROPS SMOOTH ONLY FALL BACK I CAN SEE IS THAT IF YOU DRAW TO FAST IT THROWS THE ARROW OFF THE REST, I CAN SEE THAT BEING A PROBLEM WITH ALL THE REST THAT RISE WHEN THEY ARE BEING DRAWN,, IF ANYONE KNOW,S A WAY TO CURE THAT ,BESIDES DRAWING SLOWER , I WOULD BE HAPPY TO KNOW
Old 04-24-2004, 02:18 PM
Typical Buck

I ended up getting the drop zone as well..not the guide series. I was hoping I would be able to put it on myself, but NOT A CHANCE. I dropped off my bow today and it should be ready on Monday. Very excited to get ti back and shoot. I got mine on ebay. Paid $60 plus $4 shipping. Gotta love ebay.

Anyway, thank you everyone who nudged me into getting this rest. Can't wait to shoot it!

J

Quick Reply: Trophy ridge Drop Zone Guide series

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.