Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 What is your favorite arrow rest and how long have you been using it >

What is your favorite arrow rest and how long have you been using it

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

What is your favorite arrow rest and how long have you been using it

Old 04-19-2004, 05:18 AM

Default RE: What is your favorite arrow rest and how long have you been using it

i have been shooting the trophy taker"shakey hunter" about a year now and love it.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:20 AM

Default RE: What is your favorite arrow rest and how long have you been using it

Muzzy Zero Effect. I have been using it for 3 years now and haven't had 1 single problem with it. I'm putting a Whisker Biscuit B2 Deluxe QS on my new Scorpion when it gets here though.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:01 AM

I have not heard the rest i'm shooting even mensioned on this post yet so i guess i'll put some info on it.
Its made by MPSI Multiple Pruducts Systems Inc.This rest is designed as a convensional rest or dropaway .GO FIGURE all in one.I've been shooting this rest for 3 1/2 yrs on two different bows .
This rest has a dial for your spring tension ,and as you turn the spring tension down to nothing the pronges come up, and stand upright as a standerd rest does, pretty simple deal.
It locks into the position there are no worries of it falling down.I shoot it as a fall away .This does not work like a trap door it has a string that drawls it back .The price is reasonable also 55 to 60$.You can order this rest threw Lancaster or Papes,Ellote Brothers from a local archery shop.
Old 04-20-2004, 08:50 AM
Fork Horn

GFK GOLDEN PREMIERS FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS
AND A
BODOODLE PRO LITE SINCE 1999
Old 04-21-2004, 03:56 PM

i've only been using it for about a month and havent had a chance to hunt with it, but im in freakin love with my TT shaky hunter!
Old 05-09-2004, 07:58 PM

i shoot the wb and i love it im going to upgrade to the newer wb 2
Old 05-09-2004, 08:10 PM

WB Generation 1. ive been using it for almost a year.
Old 05-10-2004, 05:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've tried many different rest but i always end up putting my Golden Premier back on my bow. I jumped on the fall away craze several years ago and tried the Trophy Taker and last year it was the Shakey Hunter. The TT is a very good fall away rest no doubt about that and if i were to continue using a fall away that would be my choice. I like my Premier much better though and have come to my senses and put it back on my bow and i'm shooting better than ever. The Golden Premier is an excellent rest, very sturdy, easy to tune and quite. I'm not gonna say i won't ever try another rest because i've said that before but imo the Golden Premier is the best rest out there and i think i'll stick with it since it's been so good to me.
Old 05-10-2004, 05:42 PM

I have been using a Trophy Ridge Drop Zone for about 6 months on my new Liberty. It is very easy to set up, completely quiet, and gives me total fletching clearance. I could not ask for anything more!
Old 05-10-2004, 06:07 PM

Mathews Micro-rest I hate to say that swear word but it really is a fine rest, very similar to the GK 3D Rover with the addition of a broadhead guard, Had to do some filing to get it to work on my Bowtech but i'm happy with the results.
BD

Quick Reply: What is your favorite arrow rest and how long have you been using it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.