Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

new stabilzer

Old 04-11-2004, 05:46 PM

Default RE: new stabilzer

I'd like to try one out for you.....Ohio's turkey season is right around the corner and I shoot my bow everyday in my yard.

[email protected]
Old 04-11-2004, 06:47 PM

i too would like to try your product out... if its possible heading out for 2 week texas hunt in may!!! will give field report i am getting a new bow in may after hunt mathews outback and am looking to test 4 inch stabilizer...
Old 04-14-2004, 12:53 PM

HEY GUYS WE JUST GOT OUR SITE UP!! its still a work in progress. We are adding stuff every day. please dont order any thing now since we have no inventory. We are also go in process of designing and building ladder stands. trying make them lighter and more portable. for those who will be recieving a stabilizer please be patient. the ordering process from our manufacturers seems to be a slow one. but feel free to visit our site.
www.raptorhuntingproducts.homestead.com

also have a pic. of a prototype stabilizer. its not a good pic. just to get an idea. will have digital pics. up soon. also, if youd like you hunting pics. added to our site email me with the pic. w/ your name and brief story of hunt. [email protected]

Old 04-14-2004, 01:35 PM

Lookin' good, not a high price either. I've paid 60 bucks for stuff with half the features.