Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Copper John

Old 01-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Fork Horn

Default Copper John

I was thinking about getting Copper John Dead Nuts sights has anyone heard anything bad about them? Or what is a good sight.
Old 01-01-2004, 07:42 PM

Default RE: Copper John

I have heard they are some of the best sights out there!
Old 01-01-2004, 07:51 PM

I will be switcing to the Copper John Dead Nuts Pro when I get my new Bowtech later this month. I have done extensive research on it and it seems to give the most bang for the buck. Most people who use them have very high praise for this sight. And it is priced very reasonably. Keystone Country Store has the Pro and Hunter model for 59.99. Hope this helps.
Old 01-02-2004, 07:40 AM

I have a Dead Nuts hunter and really like it. They also have top notch customer service. You will be happy.
Old 01-02-2004, 09:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

I love mine. Hey Treephantom do you have a # for them. I snagged a pin and need a replacement. Thanks
Old 01-02-2004, 11:40 AM

I did everything via e-mail. Quick, speedy response. www.copperjohn.com. My bubble level fell off my sight (hunting a thick area) and I had a new one mailed to me withing days.
Old 01-05-2004, 12:41 PM

A buddy of mine is a staff shooter for Copper John and said that their 2004 line up will have a cover that snaps shut to protect the fiber optics and pins while traveling or walking through brush. It sounds like an awesome idea to me, as I have ruined many pins on track jobs through brush. Better yet is that the new cover will fit their previous models.
I am switching to the Copper John Dead Nuts this year after buying one for my wifes bow and really liking it.
Old 01-05-2004, 01:27 PM

Best sight for the money and very good customer service. The sights are built like a tank.
Old 01-05-2004, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]ORIGINAL: Dalejbrass

A buddy of mine is a staff shooter for Copper John and said that their 2004 line up will have a cover that snaps shut to protect the fiber optics and pins while traveling or walking through brush.

Just remember to REMOVE the cover when you get to your stand. I'd paid the price when I forgot to remove my clever invention on mine!!!
Old 01-05-2004, 06:23 PM
Fork Horn

I put one on my bow this past season, it's awesome. I bought the afterburner light for it and man does it make them pins glow.

Quick Reply: Copper John

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.