Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Hello everyone...shot a bow for the first time a couple weeks ago...... >

Hello everyone...shot a bow for the first time a couple weeks ago......

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Hello everyone...shot a bow for the first time a couple weeks ago......

Old 10-18-2003, 01:09 PM

Default Hello everyone...shot a bow for the first time a couple weeks ago......

I just bought a PSE bow and it has fiber optic sights which look awesome in low light, but if you are looking at them in high light, they are worthless....you can just see a shadow. How do you guys use them?
Old 10-18-2003, 04:37 PM

Default RE: Hello everyone...shot a bow for the first time a couple weeks ago......

welcome to the boards ! i don' t know what kind of fiber optic sight you have ,but with my trophy ridge matrix even in the brightest sun the wost thing that happens is i get a halo around the pin , it just take a little more concentration and some getting used to otherwise no problem.
Old 10-18-2003, 05:19 PM

Default RE: Hello everyone...shot a bow for the first time a couple weeks ago......

I usually only have that problem when shooting indoors, never outdoors. Where is this happening?
John
Old 10-18-2003, 06:03 PM

Default It happens outside.......

It will happen say if im under a tree in the shade and shooting a target that is in the open. My target bullseye is yellow and hard to be shooting a light colored target in the sun while im in the shade. Is this normal?
Old 10-20-2003, 03:56 PM

just curious bowmaster, what color pin do you have?