Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

No peep.

Old 10-14-2003, 01:09 PM

Default No peep.

I shoot peep on my bow now but when it gets a little dark i cant see threw it. I was thinking about puting the no peep on. Has anyone used it?
Old 10-14-2003, 01:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: No peep.

Welcome to the board.

There has been plenty of threads on the no peep use the search button to find them.

Old 10-14-2003, 02:52 PM

As Ausie-guy said, there' s been many threads out there.
I' ve used both the Hind Sight & the No-Peep, and definately recommend the No-Peep. A bit of a pain to get it " just" right. But you can always just fine tune it as you go along. I doubt I' ll ever shoot without one ever again.
If you have any questions or I can be of any help, just send PM me. Be glad to help.
John
Old 10-14-2003, 09:34 PM
Spike

I also have been using the No-Peep for a couple years now and love it. The main purpose for me purchasing one is for the problem you had....low light conditions. I have been totally satisfied with its results. The No-Peep will show you all of your shooting form problems too, such as canting your bow. My groups have gotten smaller and smaller by using it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Old 10-14-2003, 11:06 PM

Does the " No Peep" replace the sight pin?
Old 10-14-2003, 11:46 PM

no you still have your sight pins it replaces your peep site. It goes between your pins and your string.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:05 AM

So, you align your sight pin with the " No Peep." Which do you focus on, the " No Peep," your sight pin, the deer, the POA, or all?
Old 10-15-2003, 08:41 AM

Have you ever thought about shooting without a peep all together?

I switched to shooting without a peep about a year ago and my groups are tighter than ever before.
Old 10-15-2003, 12:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

c903.

Here is a link to the no peep it should answer all your questions.

http://www.timberline-archery.com/default1.asp
Old 10-15-2003, 04:22 PM

It is kinda confusing to describe the way a No-Peep works.
I' d first say that the Hind Sight would go between pins & string. When you draw back you will then align the Hind Sight with one of your pins & then line up the appropriate pin to your target. I didn' t like the Hind Sight because I found it flimsy, hanging out in mid-air & easily bumped out of position plus it obstructed the target.

As for the No-Peep, it is like a peep sight or kisser button or what ever else you might use to secure & confirm your anchor point. It sits above or below your sights but lets say " is NOT part of your sight system" , it is part of your ANCHOR system. (Hopefully that makes sense). When you pull back & anchor, you will see the dot within the No-Peep line up within itself. If you are not anchored up correctly or even put the slightest bit of torque on the bow, the dot will not be centered properly. So what it does, is make you confirm your anchor. I use my 2nd. knuckle of my index finger to the back of my jaw bone & trigger my release with my middle finger. The slightest bit off & the No-Peep is not aligned. Don' t think of it as a " bubble" either. Again, it only confirms an anchor like a peep yet you cannot creep or torque.
John

Quick Reply: No peep.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.