Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Gold Tip Came Thru On Their Promise!! >

Gold Tip Came Thru On Their Promise!!

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Gold Tip Came Thru On Their Promise!!

Old 10-08-2003, 08:31 AM

Default Gold Tip Came Thru On Their Promise!!

A couple of months ago I posted on my disappointment with Gold Tip Carbon Arrows. I mentioned that I ordered two dozen XT shafts and out of the 24 arrows found two that were straight. I walked away from those arrows and ended up buying a different brand of arrow.

Well, I didn' t like the other brand much either, so I broke down and bought a half dozen Gold Tip, 3D Pro' s, which all but one were really straight. I then purchased a dozen Gold Tip 3D' s from Mountain Archery ($69.00 by the way) on line and found another five arrows that I felt didn' t make the cut.

I emailed my concerns to Gold Tip and within a few hours, one of their reps emailed me with his number and stated that I should send any arrow I didn' t feel met the advertised straightness back to him and he would personally see that they were replaced with straight arrows.

I ended up calling him and we talked for about 45 minutes. He was an avid hunter himself and we had a lot in common. I shipped 6 3D pros and 3 of my wifes XT shafts to him and within a week he replaced all of the shafts.

I checked all of them last night and they are all VERY STRAIGHT! I felt inclined to post this message. They may not make perfect arrows all the time every time (yet)! But they do stand behind their products.
Old 10-09-2003, 12:33 PM

Default RE: Gold Tip Came Thru On Their Promise!!

I do agree with you on this. I bought a dozen XT' s from Lancaster archery and found one that had a small splinter at the nock end. I called them and they sent me a new shaft in less then a week. Great customer service!