Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Whisker Biscuit arrow rest >

Whisker Biscuit arrow rest

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Whisker Biscuit arrow rest

Old 10-14-2003, 01:27 PM

Default RE: Whisker Biscuit arrow rest

Howler:

It appears that there were so many threads on the " WB," that HuntingNet had to dump the cache just to recover some some space.
Old 10-14-2003, 02:28 PM

I have shot approx. 500 arrows through my whisker biscuit since I bought it. I have no fletching wear, no noise when drawing, no more noise when shooting, better accuracy, the arrow cannot fall off when hunting, no tuning problems and no wear to the biscuit. Any hunter who spends time really bowhunting has had an arrow fall off the rest either when stalking or drawing on a deer, this eliminates that completely. I still can' t understand someone finding fault with whisker biscuits until they try them and become a believer.
Old 10-14-2003, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

It appears that there were so many threads on the " WB," that HuntingNet had to dump the cache just to recover some some space.
That may be, BUT, how many of the threads had anything to do with WB problems? c903, you really should break down and try one for yourself
Old 10-14-2003, 05:17 PM

I broke down and put one on my Mathews , was affraid it would slow down the arrow and tear up the fletching. Only lost about 3fps and haven' t really had any problems with the vanes. It shoots great, holds the arrow on , no hitting the riser and no need to pad the riser shelf. I like it after all .
Old 10-14-2003, 05:35 PM

i killed my first bowkill with a whisker biscuit. awesome rest won' t fall off stays put no whare on the rest and i have shot over 200 times so far with it.

go deep hunt hard.

as a hunter you got to know when to strike fast.

Old 10-18-2003, 02:45 AM

Nobody else seems to care to argue this point, but the muzzy zero effect actually has ZERO EFFECT on the arrow after launch. No speed loss, no fletching wear, and no fishtailing. If you know how to set it up 1 time its flawless afterward. No sound and no arrows falling off, unless you intentionally turn your bow upside down.
Old 10-21-2003, 09:18 PM

: Whisker Biscuit
I love my Whisker Biscuit. Never going to have an arrow fall off up in my stand with it. I wish I would have thought of it first.
Old 10-21-2003, 10:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

I plan to get one of those myself. When i went rabbit hunting and saw a rabbit jump out, my arrow kept falling off the rest so i' ll am definetly getting one of those asap.