Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

bowtech carbon knight

Old 02-09-2014, 10:31 AM
Fork Horn

Default bowtech carbon knight

does anybody own one of these or at least shot one and did u like it?thanks for any input
Old 02-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bigmster127
does anybody own one of these or at least shot one and did u like it?thanks for any input
I shot it side by side with several other bows this year.

Wound up falling in love with it. The grip is a bit square which turns off a lot of folks. I think if you get past that and shoot the bow you will love it.

Check out the Bowtech Experience also. Its a slightly heavier bow with a different draw. Slightly faster. Deer is not going to know the difference but if you get into 3d shooting you might have a edge with it.

Great Bow for the money! Huge step up from the Assassin which was discontinued and replaced with this bow.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:40 AM
Fork Horn

i went last week and shot the carbon knight absolutely loved it felt good n everything smooth. really a light bow. the difference in weight between my admiral and this is night and day. my admiral when i got it back just wanted to go. the knight just stays there. i so loved it i ordered the camo version of it all they had in stock was the black one that i shot. does everybody now a days use the one pin sight? ive always used the 3 or 4 pin sights. thinking of trying the one pin. one thing that worries me is dialing it in if deer comes in. but most people say with bows these days u set at 20 and your good at 30 with the speeds the bow is shooting. is this true? thanx for any info.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:07 AM
Spike

I got a bow tech carbon knight back in December as my first bow. I'm loving it, I haven't been able to take it to an archery range to set the pins over 30yds, which is the farthest I can shoot from in my backyard. Up to 30yds I've shot from its dead accurate, it is extremely light and easy to carry.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:31 AM
Fork Horn

do u use the one pin sight bsum and how do u like it if u do?
Old 02-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Typical Buck

When I had my Diamond the Stud bow many years ago, I used a 1 pint sight. The first setting was good up to 25 yards.

I like the 1 pin sights as I got distracted by other pins.

Adjusting the sight is not difficult and the difference from 5 yards without adjusting was easy to manage and not bothersome but I still had my 30 yard mark. I'm sure with faster bows up to 30 yards would be the same.

I don't remember which sight I had but it was pretty sweet. All I had to do was sight it in at 20 yards and then dig through stickers that matched my bow speed or the marks I already had, or something along those lines.
Old 02-24-2014, 03:53 PM
Spike

I have a five pin (Flash Point 2" Rush XL LH 5 pin) which I like, once I set the pins I find it very reliable and accurate. I can hit the bull eye's every time shooting groups of three up to 30 yards (I haven't been able to go to an archery range to set up any other pins). I have heard good things of using a 1 pin sight. May purchase one to see how it compares and if I like it better.