Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 strap-on style tree stands >

strap-on style tree stands

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

strap-on style tree stands

Old 10-01-2003, 09:34 AM

Default strap-on style tree stands

I want to know what strap-on, hanging stand is truely the best.
I also would like to say this form is awsome. I have been thinking of getting a new bow and could not deside betwen a Hoyt or a Matthews, it is clear that the Matthews are the top choice.
Old 10-01-2003, 04:02 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: strap-on style tree stands

I prefer the Gorilla hang on stands. They are absoultely solid when put up right and they are quiet. I had no noise problems with mine last season even in sub zero temps. A great product and a great value.
Old 10-01-2003, 05:15 PM

If you casn afford itget a lone wolf. They weigh next to nothing even with a set of there climbing sticks. easiest stand I' ve ever put up can be done right or left handed, ROCK SOLID and absolutly niose free in any temp.
Old 10-01-2003, 07:18 PM

I have two API AL100m hang on' s and love them. Very light and easy to hang when using the T screw. Ultra comfortable,quiet and solid. I just bought two Rivers Edge hang on' s and will test them this year. I hear good things about Rivers Edge products and they are affordable as well.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:27 PM

I am interested in the Lone Wolf. I checkedout their web sit, thay are what I am looking for. I would like to know how comfortable the seat is. thanks
Old 10-02-2003, 07:31 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-02-2003, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use this one. http://www.summitstands.com/productD...aspx?id=329223
It is by far the lightest, most comfortable, easiest to hang and the most ROCK SOLID stand I have ever used, and I have used a lot over the years. Try it. I' m sure you won' t be dissapointed.
Old 10-02-2003, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have three Gorillas, one summit and I like them all for different reasons. If you buy a gorilla, get the all aluminum it seems quieter and is very light weight. I would however take a good look at Lone Wolf. It seems their design is excellent.
Old 10-02-2003, 04:48 PM

I have 2 Gorillas and an API - I like the Gorilla best - GREAT stands

Hunter - I just bought a new bow myself... I shot the Hoyt, Mathews... and ALMOST got the Mathews LX... then I shot the AR 34.... try it..... I bought it - I truely liked it better and the handle design is a true 10+ - a great bot. I can shoot bare shafts to 30 yards about 2 inches from fletched shafts... which is impressive for ANY setup

Tom
Old 10-02-2003, 06:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Another vote here for the Gorilla line.

Quick Reply: strap-on style tree stands

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.