Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 strap-on style tree stands >

strap-on style tree stands

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

strap-on style tree stands

Old 10-02-2003, 07:14 PM

Default RE: strap-on style tree stands

ightwgt, I' ve never heard of the AR34, who makes them?
Old 10-03-2003, 07:30 AM

OK I am dumb the AR34 is in about evry mag. I have. Thay look awsome, what is the price on one?
Old 10-03-2003, 05:13 PM

The seat on the lone wolfs aren' t to bad with the provided foam pad. I didn' t like the velcro atachments for the seat but a few cable ties and problem solved. The gorilla stands are very nice also my buddy has one but he like my lone wolf better.
Old 10-18-2003, 09:14 AM

I have 2 River' s Edge strap on stands.I' ve used them for 2 years now and love them.I' ve put them on every type of tree.They lock down tight with no movement or noise.I paid 60 dollars each.They have been worth the money because I' ve had no problems with them.
Old 10-19-2003, 12:50 AM
Fork Horn

I would get a lone wolf if you can afford it and you want a stand to take to and from the stand every occasion. They are nice, but to expensive to leave out in the woods for some thief to steal.
Dan
Old 10-19-2003, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use the Screaming Eagle brand of hang-on stands, which use chains instead of strapping material. Chains don' t wear out!!!
Old 10-23-2003, 07:39 AM

I love the Lone Wolf. I have the alpha hang-on with 3 climbing sticks and I can get 15 - 18 feet if I space ' em out right. I also have the Lone Wolf Alpha climber that I got this year and I absolutely love it and use it almost exclusively (probably ' cause it' s still new!) But I used the hang-on for 5 years and filled many a deer tag while in it. It' s great for trees with branches or bent trees, pine trees, etc, locks on rock-solid, and is easy and quiet to set up. The guys at Lone Wolf are great to deal with (met them at Northeastern Sportsman show) and would help you out any time.
Old 11-02-2003, 08:50 AM

The Bear River Pro Hunter is the best stand I have ever tried, It has a 22" x36" Platform that adjusts to the angle of the tree. The problem is I bought one from Cabelas bargain cave 6 months ago and don' t know where else to find it. I want to buy a couple more!
Old 11-16-2003, 04:36 PM

Gorilla .Quiet. Priced good! I have a steel one its great. A little heavy I might get a aluminum one next year
Old 11-17-2003, 07:47 PM
Fork Horn

I would have to agree with all the lonewolf fans. Extremely light, quiet, and the foam seat is quite comfortable.

Quick Reply: strap-on style tree stands

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.