Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Beman ics hunter vs Beman ics hunter pro >

Beman ics hunter vs Beman ics hunter pro

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Beman ics hunter vs Beman ics hunter pro

Old 02-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default Beman ics hunter vs Beman ics hunter pro

I've shot beman ics hunters for a while and have no complaints. i am in the market for some new arrows and have settled between the two mentioned. my question is, are the pro's worth the extra money or should i stick with the hunters. i wouldnt mind spending a little extra if i can see the results. my current set up is a pse brute x set at 60 pounds and 27.5 draw length. any input is appreciated, thanks.

http://beman.com/product/ics-hunter-pro/

http://beman.com/product/ics-hunter/
Old 02-13-2013, 02:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

"i wouldnt mind spending a little extra if i can see the results."

I saw that Beman has arrows for 49, 59, and 99 on an internet site. Since I shoot a less expensive bow, I'd opt on the less expensive arrows.

But then I'm not a professional archer and don't fire the fastest arrows or take 60 yard shots.
If I find something that works I stick with it, unless it gets replaced by the company. I shoot good enough at 20 and 30 yards. And my arrows are for a shorter distance than some.

Thanks for taking me on a review of Beman. I might run out of aluminum arrows that I have.

Last edited by Valentine; 02-13-2013 at 02:51 AM.