Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Help find a new climber

Old 09-20-2003, 06:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Help find a new climber

Could use some opinions. Nothing wrong with my current climber but would like something more comfortable to stay all day and may be able to take 5 without falling out. I' m 220 without gear. Any suggestions ? Thanks Guys.
Old 09-20-2003, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Help find a new climber

Maybe the Ol Man Grand Multivision. Think it' s rated for 350#. Also has a shooting rail that can be up for rifle or down for bow.
Old 09-20-2003, 09:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jersey,
Summit " ANYTHING" .........well since you don' t want to fall out I' d say Viper XLS or Goliath.
Trust me you can catch more than " 5" in these things. Don' t hunt tired or your gonna miss a lot!
Old 09-21-2003, 06:39 PM

One word......treelounge! I can sit in mine from before first light til after the sun sets and walk out feeling great! Mine is the old style, and my buddy has one and he goes around 230 and has no problems with his. Another friend has a Doc' s Recliner and it could possibly be more comfortable than the ' lounge, and slightly more user friendly. These are two of the best for the over 200 pound, or over 40 year old class of hunters.
Old 09-22-2003, 03:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have tried a good many stands and for me nothing is any better than the Summit line. The Goliath looks taylor made to your situation. I am betting you will love how comfortable and safe the stand is. I know I do!
Old 09-24-2003, 12:30 PM

API' s with the heavy duty motorcycle chain seem to do an awesome job.
Old 09-24-2003, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a summit broadhead and I like it a lot.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:18 AM

SUMMIT..........SUMMIT.........SUMMIT.........
Old 09-25-2003, 01:44 PM
Typical Buck

I' m 245 without gear and I went with the Summit Revolution. Someone mentioned the tree lounge. Forget that POS (no offense). The tree lounge is noisy and a Pain in the @%$ to set up and take down. In the time it takes to set up the lounge, I can be up the tree and settled in. It' s not worth all the thumb screws. Another thing about the tree lounge....not what you call a stealthy climber. PRetty loud when climbing.

Check out the Summit (insert model here). They are trully great climbers. I like the revolution because it is a little bit layed back like the lounge (lounge is comfortable, I' ll give it that much). The revolution is pretty comfortable. Yes you can take a good cat nap in it too.

My $0.02

J
Old 09-25-2003, 08:21 PM

SUMMIT VIPER LOVE IT.

GO DEEP HUNT HARD.

Quick Reply: Help find a new climber

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.