Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Birchbark Quivers from Barkworks >

Birchbark Quivers from Barkworks

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Birchbark Quivers from Barkworks

Old 12-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Spike

Angry Birchbark Quivers from Barkworks

Look at his website. What beautiful quivers. Yes, they look amazing. Then I ordered 2 for Christmas and what I got were 2 bad high-school art projects. First he screwed up the order, I over looked it. When they came today, I was furious. I spent $400 for junk. No fur that I asked for. No hemp rope that I asked for. No charms or inlays that I asked for. Two woven tubes with CARDBOARD on the bottom wrapped in some flimsy material that I can but at any craft store. And of course you have to pay in advance, so getting a refund or sending the quivers back to get finished is out of the question. I ordered these in October to make sure that they showed up in time for Christmas. They showed up today, 12-22. I didn't mind the time, I thought it was labor intensive, and that was a good sign. Instead I got 2 pieces of junk, and I will be embarrassed to give one of them to my daughter. We will have to buy fur and other materials to finish the quivers ourselves, because WHAT YOU SEE ON THE WEB SITE IS NOT THE QUALITY YOU WILL GET!!!!