Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

peep sight problem

Old 11-04-2012, 05:47 AM
Fork Horn

Default peep sight problem

My peep sight is one with the tube. Tube came off and I retied it, but it is pulling to one side and making me shoot to the left. Does anyone have a idea on how I can fix it? I used a hitch not!

Thanks fellow hunters
Old 11-04-2012, 07:53 AM
Fork Horn

Its not 1990 anymore. Get rid of the POS tube sight and get a G5 Metal sight. Ive had all different kinds and so far the G5 is the best....
Old 11-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Typical Buck

Is the tube wrapping all the way around the bowstring causing peep to rotate all the way around? If so, take tubing off peep and put back on so peep doesn't have to rotate so much.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:36 AM
Typical Buck

get rid of the tubing and use a G5 peep. Or try a shurz-a-peep which devides your string into three. You will always have a clear view even with a rotating string.
F