Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Walmart, Carbon Express Review >

Walmart, Carbon Express Review

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Walmart, Carbon Express Review

Old 09-30-2012, 08:49 AM
Spike

Default Walmart, Carbon Express Review

Okay, so I only shoot CX arrows, ( not for any particular reason ). I shoot 31" CX HUNTER 300's and 31" Maxima Hunter's. I was walking around Walmart and saw they had CX arrows. I picked up the Wolverine Hunter 5060 for $4 and thought I should see how they work. I liked how it shot so I bought 2 more to see if I could get a consistant group at 30yds and I did. The only thing I do not care for is they seem to be louder when nocking then my other Carbon Express arrows, when the arrow bumps my rest, the whole arrow echos. But other then that, I thing they're solid arrows for a backup quiver or if you need an extra arrow. I'm still sticking with my CX Hunter's though. Hope someone finds this useful!