Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Anyone use a Winn Archery C-10 release? >

Anyone use a Winn Archery C-10 release?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Anyone use a Winn Archery C-10 release?

Old 06-09-2012, 02:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default Anyone use a Winn Archery C-10 release?

Purchased a new bow today, a Bear Encounter. Woohoo! Best feeling bow in my price range. I dont like my release and I might as well upgrade since Im spending money like its going out of style.

I saw this release at Bass Pro and was impressed at how the bow pulled without putting pressure on my wrists. (I tend to have sore wrists) I originally went looking for a release that would swivel away because that was a complaint of my last release, is that it tended to be in the way while climbing my stand or even trying to drink from a water bottle.

This is my main concern with the Winn, although not longer it is larger than my current release and Im afraid it will get in the way. Does anyone have any experience with this release? If this is a phenomenal release then Im willing to put up with the "bulk."
Old 07-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Fork Horn

Your talking about the Win free flight?? you wear it like a glove so to speak?? if so that was my first relaese i used for many years. it did get in the way alot. but i loved how ezy it made drawing my bow. I switched to a Scott release now and love it more so than the Winn release. It felt like forever to me to sqeeze the winn trigger till it fired (even had it set to hair trigger,lowest it could go) And i shoot better and feel more surprised when the shot goes off..