Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

a rest for my new Q2

Old 08-31-2003, 11:38 PM

Default a rest for my new Q2

OK Guys, my new Q2 is supposed to be in this week and it' s gonna need a new rest. I' ve always shot a TM hunter style rest before and I' m feelin' a change comin' on. I' ve been reading about a few different ones and would like your input.The rests are the Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter, the Trophy Ridge Drop Zone, and the Bo-Doodle Pro-Lite. What are the +s and -s of these as per your experiences. Thanks.
Old 09-01-2003, 07:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: a rest for my new Q2

doug,
I had a Bodoodle on my MQ1 and it was a great rest. I now have a Muzzy Zero Effect and I like it even better.
Charlie
Old 09-01-2003, 07:52 AM

I second the muzzy. Do a search and see for your
self. I shoot a Q2 also.
Old 09-01-2003, 07:56 AM

I like the NAP drop away but the trophy ridge and the trophy taker are both good rest.

Varmint
Old 09-01-2003, 08:01 AM
Typical Buck

Doug, my Q2 has been wearing a Muzzy for 3 years now and I can' t imagine ever chamging, unless somehow Muzzy comes up with a new improved Zero Effect. You really owe it to yourself to check it out. A buddy of mine put one on his Q2 this spring because he was so impressed with mine and he loves it. Don' t let the way it looks scare you, it is so easy to set up. Just follow the video and you will be shooting bullet holes in no time. Took me 2 or 3 shots for mine. Great rest on a great bow. Good luck.
Old 09-01-2003, 01:34 PM

I had put a Trophy Taker on my bow. It was a good rest but after reading so many post on the MZE I just had yo find out for myself what everyone was talking about. If the Trophy Taker was rated a 9 on the best rest scale the Muzzy has to be a 20. By far the best rest Ive ever shot. Easy to tune and no way the arrow is coming off that makes it the best hunting rest in my book.
Old 09-01-2003, 04:19 PM

2 great rests for that bow would be the Trophy Ridge DropZone & the Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter.

I just got in from shooting my Bowtech with the DropZone on it & I was nailing a softball size target @ 40 yards with a 3 blade broadhead @ 308 fps!

Now that is results!
Old 09-01-2003, 07:06 PM
kop

Muzzy Zero Effect on my SQ2 and i' m really glad I finnaly switch from tm hunter style. I did alot of research on this site before I made my mind up to buy the muzzy zero effect rest.
Old 09-02-2003, 10:31 AM

Muzzy Zero Effect has been on my Q2 since day 1, and it' s never coming off. Don' t screw with the rest, save yourself some time and $$$, get the best a MUZZY ZE.
Old 09-02-2003, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter gets my vote, great product!

Quick Reply: a rest for my new Q2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.