Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

bow storage ?

Old 04-24-2012, 02:33 AM
Fork Horn

Default bow storage ?

This might be a dumb question , but how does everyone store their bows in house? Will hanging it on a hook like at the shop have any long term damage results? Just bought my first bow and am trying to figure out all aspects of it!

Thanks
Croc2116
Old 04-24-2012, 05:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

You can get a bow hook like the one you screw into a tree and hang your bow from that. Or, I made an arrow/bow rack out of 1x6 boards and drilled 1/4" holes in the vertical boards for dowels which I cradle my bows in. The rack holds 2 bows and 2 doz arrows.
Old 05-26-2012, 08:35 AM
Typical Buck

When I am not shooting for awhile, I keep mine inside the house in a hard case. During hunting season, the bow seldom goes in the case. Put it in the back seat of the truck when I leave to go hunting and it's ready to go when I get there. Also, never leave your bow in a hot vehicle for an extended amount of time.