Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Bowhunting superstore dishonest >

Bowhunting superstore dishonest

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bowhunting superstore dishonest

Old 04-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Spike

Angry Bowhunting superstore dishonest

Be careful if you order from the Bowhunting superstore.com. They are not honest in their transactions. I sent back a defective laser bowfishing site and they sent the same one back which still did not work.

I guess I am out $105 dollars but I learned my lesson not to trust Bowhunting superstore.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Spike

i just had the same experience. i bought a release that was too big. emailed to say it was too big and asked if i can return. i got a reply that stated you can exchange the item, return less 20%, or get store credit. so i wrote back with an email asking for advice on which release would work better for me because the one i bought slips off my hand when i pull back the bow...the superstore wrote back what do you mean? used items are not returnable....so i write back nevermind, thanks for not answering my question, i will leave negative feedback and sell the item on my own..and the guy reports me to ebay for feedback extortion?? i am still trying to figure out how having a negative experience and leaving negative feedback is extortion if i didn't ask for any money back nor return the item...this company is terrible. i work in retail and i would never treat a customer the way i was treated for ordering the wrong size of an item! i was simply trying to exchange the item for another item they sell and i got reported as a criminal!!! i guess that is big business these days, customer service doesn't matter anymore! the better business bureau rates this store with an F. wish i would have checked this before i bought!
Old 09-30-2012, 08:56 AM
Spike

Could file a complaint to the Better Buisness Bureau, enough complaints might shut em down.

Last edited by outdoorsman110; 09-30-2012 at 09:05 AM.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

in my experience they have the worst customer service. thats why i use eders- or bowhunting outlet or outdoors4less. they alomost always have better prices
Old 10-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the heads up. I have purchased from them in the past, but never had to send anything back. I will shop elsewhere from now on.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Spike

Default Bowhunters Superstore International Still screwing people

I just got word that they would be charging me extra for shipping for added weight. It's a soft bow case.....I purchased due to overall cost with shipping and now they are adding extra $. I've contested the charge and Credit Card company says no problem.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have never heard good things about this company yet I continue to hear stories of people ordering from them then having a bad experience. Does anyone do any research these days before ordering from a company they are unfamiliar with?