Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

NEWBERRY BOW REVIEW

Old 08-19-2003, 07:23 AM
Fork Horn

Default NEWBERRY BOW REVIEW

http://www.fastestbows.com/reviews/newberry_sb1.htm

NEWBERRY BOWS
END OF STORY!
Old 08-21-2003, 07:48 AM

Default RE: NEWBERRY BOW REVIEW

I sure wish there was a place close to me that had them where I could shoot one!!!
Old 08-21-2003, 09:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

Definitely some interesting specs. Get that brace up over 7 inches and it should be a sure contender.
Old 08-21-2003, 09:49 AM

I like the bow and wish you the best

But man what an awful review[:' (] I hate those generic - don' t tell me anything but yada...yada...yada thanks for the new bow reviews.

Guys on here can do a much better job. I still know nothing about that bow after reading that article - twice[
Old 08-21-2003, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

where are you located? we will see what we can do!
Old 08-21-2003, 12:10 PM
Fork Horn

We have 2 models one has 63/4 brace and the other 71/4 and i just finished the 3rd for 2004 with a 38 ata and 73/4 brace
Old 08-25-2003, 06:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thank you for the info. We, longer draw length archers, like to have a generous brace to help with forgiveness issues.

It is definitely nice to be able to put out fantastic KE and speed numbers while still maintaining a good level of accuracy.

What would the names of the other two bows be?

Rack,

You just may get your chance there buddy. From what I remember from last year, this gentleman was looking for folks from this forum to do reviews of his bows. If I did not have prior committments along this line then I would have jumped on the chance.
Old 08-25-2003, 07:55 AM

I bought one from Mr. NewBerry himself at the Atlanta Buckarama.
So far I' ve taken it apart three times and put it back together again. Why because I can and it doesn' t need a bow press to do it. Everytime I can get a bullet hole through paper. It seems I can' t really screw this bow up no matter how hard I try. The only thing I didn' t like was the grip. It was a bit too thin and it hurt my hand after awhile. I adapted a lousch pivotal grip on mine. much more comfortable for me. right now I' ve got it set up for treestand service complete with pendulum sight.

the finish on the bow is really well done, looks like it' s double dipped, great looking skyline camo, I think it is.

Ok so how fast is it? I got a sixty lb limb set one turn from full, I suppose that is about 58 lbs of pull. 29 inches of draw length. I shot a 315 grain arrow 290 feet per second. Fast enough for me, You 70 lb puller guys can figure out if it would make the advertised 325.

with limb savers and stablizer it feels alot like my old Mathews on the shot. All in all it' s a great bow at a great price. bow case included..

Old 08-26-2003, 12:21 AM

I' ve got one on the way. Bought it off E-bay direct from the factory. Once it gets here I' ll give a full review, but it will be worthless. I haven' t had a new bow in 10 years.

BTW he is still selling them on Ebay to get them out around the county. Put Newberry Bow in the search on Ebay and you will come up with it.

I stole mine for less than he was asking. [8D] Thanks Richard.
Old 08-26-2003, 07:28 AM

Do you have any dealers in the western north carolina area?

Do you have a website?

Quick Reply: NEWBERRY BOW REVIEW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.