Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Is swacker broadheads any good? >

Is swacker broadheads any good?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Is swacker broadheads any good?

Old 08-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default Is swacker broadheads any good?

Just bought em today because someone that I know said that they were real good broadheads. The clerk also recommended them. But from what I'm seeing not many people use them. Know I know that they are over priced but are they any good? Has anyone had any problems with them or does anyone think that they are great? Thanks .
Old 08-07-2011, 12:21 AM
Typical Buck

i think they are fairly new on the scene arent they? seems like the first id ever seen of them was in a hunting mag this year, and i saw a commercial for them just today actually. I dont know, they look like a pretty good design to me, the long point allows for penetration from pretty much any angle before the blades deploy....i think if i was in the market for a new head id be willing to try them.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:35 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks scottycoyote. This is my first year bow hunting and thats what I bought so I'll see what happens. I have a lot of practice to put in first though.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I saw a trial test with them a few weeks back against several other expandables and they SEEMED to make the grade.
I know that anyone can doctor up any kind of test to make their product look better than the competitor.

They were shooting them into new steel drums with a mechanical bow machine to eliminate human error. If I were to give up my current broadhead, I don't see this happening!!, I may try them out.