Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Spot-Hogg 'Right on' .019 pins (5 pin) >

Spot-Hogg 'Right on' .019 pins (5 pin)

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Spot-Hogg 'Right on' .019 pins (5 pin)

Old 05-12-2011, 07:10 AM
Fork Horn

Default Spot-Hogg 'Right on' .019 pins (5 pin)

Picked this sight up on e bay for a steal, they appear to be coming down in price. I got it with the hogg wrap for brighter pins (a must).
Installed it on my hoyt rampage xt. 58# draw. Easy install, good directions. Adjustments easy. Allen keys are strong. Life time warrenty. In about 10 min I was hitting arrows off eachother. Very impressed. If your thinking about spending 85-100 on a new sight might wanna hold out and spend 20 more to get one of these. Really enjoyed the micro pins also.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:11 AM
Spike

good to know, i was considering one of these, i also have a rampage xt, well it's on order and should have it later this week i hope
Old 08-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats on a new rampage, and the sight really makes that bow shoot well. I like how big the pin guard is makes finding your target easy/ and you can see what a deers doing cause half of his bodys not covered up by some small bulky sight ring. When you sight yours the top pin will be 10/20 yrd, sight it for 20, and then use your 3rd pin as the 40 yard pin, sight that in next. Then go back and do your 30, 50, 60. It will align them on the pin wire better this way. (its outlined in the directions... who reads those)
Old 08-17-2011, 05:52 PM
Fork Horn

Put a Hogg on my bow last year, amazing what it did for my groups. I agree you can't go wrong with this sight but get it with the wrap, it's like a flashlight on your pins in low light. First time with micro pins and I really like them.

I went with the Real Deal because I wanted the micro adjustment which helped dial in the groups even tighter.