Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

rest problem

Old 02-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Fork Horn

Default rest problem

hey guys i have a mathews reezen 6.5 also i have a whisker bisquit sure shot rest. the problem is that my cable guard is hitting the rest and after awhile it is vibrating the rest over just a bit. the guy at the pro shop said that i may have to replace the rest with a different one i appreciate any feedback
Old 03-04-2011, 05:10 PM
Fork Horn

Throw that biscuit in the basket & buy a drop-away. I just bought a QAD on ebay. I'll post the results after it's installed & I've put a few through it...
Old 03-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Fork Horn

how exactly is the cable guard hitting the rest? Maybe lower your nock point? A drop away rest like a QAD would solve the hitting issue, they're not nearly as wide.
Old 05-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Fork Horn

I shoot an AAE DOA, and absolutley LOVE it! I threw the turd biskit in the circular file the instant I got my DOA set up.
Accurate, forgiving, easy to set up, and quiet, it was the second best buy I ever made for bowhunting. My bow being #1.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

hard to fix if we cant see what we are lookig at. im sure that the bow shop guy knows......not!!! i feel like they just wana sell me something everytime i went there. i knew they were scamin when they said..."ya wont get a deer til ya get one of these"...well guess what, i stil dont have one of those, but i got deer!

lookin at my bow, i cant see how the cable guard would even touch the rest..but we have different bows...pic?

Last edited by halfbakedi420; 05-21-2011 at 11:17 AM.