Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Extreme sights

Old 08-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Spike

Smile Extreme sights

I just wondering if anyone has or uses on of these . I got a RT900 from Ebay the guy i won it from got 2 for his birthday and kept one and sold the other I got it for a total of 56.00 shipping and all I think i did ok I would love to hear from anyone on these sights Thanks
Old 08-12-2010, 03:55 AM
Fork Horn

One of the guys at bass pro said that they are a great sight. They are made by tru glo but are a little better than the tru glo line of sights.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:32 AM
bigcountry

They are not made by tru glo. They are made in Ashland Ky by extreme.

I have had two RT900's and liked them. Little small 1 3/4" housing which can be an issue in low light situations because most use a peep to match. I prefer 2".

But I recently bought the 1200 bone collector and hate it. Last year, the tooless design sucked, I constantly have to check it. It came loose while walking to the stand. If you tighten it by hand, it can come loose. Also, my 50 yard pin is a tad shorter than the other pins. Bad quality control.

I doubt I will be buying another.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

[quote=bigcountry;3661957]They are not made by tru glo. They are made in Ashland Ky by extreme.

I have had two RT900's and liked them. Little small 1 3/4" housing which can be an issue in low light situations because most use a peep to match. I prefer 2".

X2 on the Ashland, they are not a part of TG.

I still own 2 of them, one in camo and one black. Haven't tried any of the new ones, but plan on keeping the ones I have.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:22 AM
Fork Horn

It's the sight I've had on my bow for a few years and I've loved it so far.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Spike

Thanks guys I just mounted it on my new Mission UX2 which i am getting at it looks great and love how bright the pins are i even have a blue light that i had in my bow box and it fits this sight What luck ! and it shines awsome through the fibers and to the pins . thanks again guys for your input !