Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

releases

Old 07-29-2010, 12:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default releases

are there any caliper releases, that are for people with long fingers and big hands? my father is looking for a release. i have a scottys shark and its to short for him. any info is much appreciated.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:35 AM
Typical Buck

i have the scott wildcat and its adjustable becuase its made with some sort of strap instead of being full metal from the wrist. i have pretty big hands with still room to adjust.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Take a look at the Hot Shot Infinity, it's got the longest adjustment strap of ANY caliper release I've ever seen for the longest reach. It WILL work. It also features a smooth treated release body and a super crisp trigger.

Old 08-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Spike

get a scott with the NCS strap. You can adjust as long as you want. I have large hands and my scott sabertooth is the best release I've ever used..
Old 08-25-2010, 06:32 PM
Fork Horn

I've got big hands myself and find the releases that use a nylon or rope strap kind of difficult to manipulate especially with gloves on. I shoot the Scott Mongoose, it's a little on the bigger side and has plenty of length adjustment. Give it a try, it might be what you're looking for.