Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

PSE Vendetta

Old 07-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default PSE Vendetta

Any reviews of owners on here the good bad or ugly
Old 07-23-2010, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

A buddy of mine has one and loves it. I havent shot one myself only drew back several times. They seem to be very smooth and acheive very good speeds considering how smooth and easy they draw. The only complaint I have heard is that PSE doesnt use the Americas Best Strings on that model so string creep and peep twist is an issue.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:41 PM
Fork Horn

My wife bought a Vendetta XS this spring. She shot the Mathews Passion, Hoyt Vicxen, and a couple other short draw bows and liked the XS the best by far. With a 25in draw at 53lbs she gets about 265fps out of it. I shot the Z7, Bear Attack, Hoyt Maxis 31, Strothers SR-71, and alot more and I liked the Vendetta XS better than all the others. If I was going to buy a new bow for myself the XS would be the one. It was the smoothest bow to draw out of all I shot(worst was the PSE Omen)and had no vibration or hand shock. The only things I could complain about would be the grip and strings. The grip was ok but not as nice as some of the others and you can easily put high quality strings on it for well under $100. In my opinion the XS is the best bow of 2010.