Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Cabelas arrow fletcher

Old 06-11-2003, 10:17 AM

Default Cabelas arrow fletcher

I just received my new Cabelas arrow Fletcher altho it does not look complicated to use, I was wondering if anyone had any pointers, tricks or don' t do' s to offer before I attempt to fletch any arrows with it.
Old 06-11-2003, 03:36 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Cabelas arrow fletcher

LX. I have been using one for 3 or 4 years now and really like mine. I will give you a good tip. Everytime you use it be sure that the screws on the top and bottom that hold the connecting rods are tight. Once I was fletching and my arrows were turning out horrible. The vanes were not uniform at all. I then realized that they were loose and it was twisting so the vanes were going on at different angles. Other than that, never a problem at all. Have fun!