Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

top 3d bow

Old 06-03-2003, 06:36 PM
pup

Default top 3d bow

ok i know i will get alot of the whatever fits you stuff
but what is everyones personal opinion on the top 3d bow?
Old 06-10-2003, 06:12 PM

Default RE: top 3d bow

The Mathews lx x3, only kidding. For me its the lx, I love the bow. It shoot great and its fast and smooth.
Old 06-10-2003, 07:08 PM
Typical Buck

Around here a lot of guys that shoot fingers are shooting Mathews Icons. Those who shoot releases use a variety. Mathews, Botech, and Hoyt. From what I' ve seen most of the 3D shooters and I don' t have a thing in common. I use my hunting gear. Mathews Legacy, Vital Bow Gear' s Trapper sight, Mathews rest, Carbon Express Terminator arrows with 4" fletching and my Hot Shot release. All my stuff is camo. I see guys shooting ity bity arrows with 1 1/2" fletching, extended sights and stabilizers. Hell my stabilizer is 2" long. To each his own I guess. I' ll admit...some of these guys shoot really well. But I' ve had more than one stop and watch me shoot and check out my gear.[:-]

Any bow can be used for 3D shooting. Its whatever you want it to be. To me, its just another way for me to use my hunting equipment, enjoy the company of other archers and enjoying the great outdoors.[8D]
Old 06-10-2003, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Reflex Timberwolf
Toxonics Naildriver/W 3D vision scope
GKF Power Drop
3D Tranquilizer stabelizer/W 7.5 Tranq
PSE Carbon force extreme
baracuda release and a string loop works good for me.