Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Mathews Monster

Old 11-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Fork Horn

Default Mathews Monster

Has anyone that has a speed bow like a Monster, have problems with rage blades opening up?
Old 11-18-2009, 06:41 PM
Fork Horn

i dont have that problem but my bow does not shoot that fast but you could getting a tougher o ring that should to the trick if not take a small rubber band like the one for other broad heads and put around the lower end of the broadhead the sharp ends it will fall off when it is going through the animal let me know that you think thanks
Old 12-04-2009, 01:43 PM
Fork Horn

I have a guy in my town believes that he had the problem with monster and his rage broadheads.. I have never with my bow and i personally know a ton of people that shoot the rage and have no problems.. But he swears it happened with his monster...