Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

ripchord arrow rest

Old 09-21-2009, 11:19 AM
Fork Horn

Default ripchord arrow rest

i put a ripchord fall away rest on my bow after i shot my second arrow through it the prongs on the rest broke.i have a hoyt vectrix does anyone have a hoyt with a fall away rest that doesnt rub on the string of the rest?
Old 09-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

I also have vectrix w/ripcord did you tie string to cable?, I put new cable glide on it so that i could tie ripcord string to it. The reason I did it was being cam 1/2, I though it might throw timing of cams off not sure though. I am having trouble with fletchings hitting the forks, any ideas how I can solve that?
Old 09-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Fork Horn

buy a QAD i just got it put on and it works great they make one for bows over 70lbs, ripchord doesnt thats why your fletchings are hitting