Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Matthews DXT?

Old 09-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Spike

Default Matthews DXT?

I am thinking about getting a 2007 Matthews dxt from my nieghbor? I'm not sure how much he's asking but I'll find out tommorrow. What do you guys think about it? I am shooting a 2005 bowtech tomkat now and both bows have 60# limbs. I was thinking about buying his and selling mine but wanted to see what everyone thought about it. Appreciate any opinions.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

excellent bow hands down
Old 09-21-2009, 06:15 AM
Spike

I bought one new last month and I love it. This bow has to be one of the best for hunting in tight quarters. Short A2A, fast, quiet, and as accurate as the shooter. What more can you ask for in a bow?
Old 09-21-2009, 05:06 PM
Typical Buck

i love mine!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:56 AM
Typical Buck

i shot one of my friends last weeek, and they are awsome!!... One of the most accurate, quitest, smoothest bows i have ever shot, No hand torq at all!!
Old 09-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Typical Buck

I was shooting with a buddy and my cousin last week (they both shoot Bowtechs 101 & Tomcat) mine isn't as fast as the 101 but it's WAY quieter! they were surprised at the difference. The other thing, they have both had bow issues (grip falling off, string silencer not staying in, etc.) I have had 0 issues, great hunting bow in my opinion.
Attached Thumbnails Matthews DXT?-1.jpg  
Old 09-26-2009, 06:15 AM
Fork Horn

The DXT is an excellent bow. Make sure you like the grip as Mathews grips are kind of big. Even if you change the grip it will not feel like what you are used to. I had a DXT and got rid of it because I could never get a grip I liked on that bow.