Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Grim Reaper Broadheads

Old 09-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Fork Horn

Default Grim Reaper Broadheads

Anyone else using the Grim Reaper Broadheads? I have been using them for a few years and a I love them. The only issue I have is that they seem to be dull out of the package. Anyone else have the same problem? Any input welcome.

Stay Safe
Old 09-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Spike

hahaha, only issue is they are dull? well then i'd use something else. i figure if k mart sells em they arent gunna be very good.. being sharp is ne of the most important attributes of a broadhead..
Old 09-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Grim Reapers are a very good broadhead. I have been using them for years now for deer, bear, turkey, and hogs. Never failed once.

dczys; They make this little thing called a sharpener. Don't knock em till you've tried em.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Spike

love em. shot 2 deer razor tips- both fell with-in 20 yards. both full out run then i " watch em drop".
Old 09-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Typical Buck

My thumb thought they were pretty flipping sharp when i was messin around with them a couple days ago.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:26 AM
Fork Horn

Reapers are all I use. I don't think they are "Dull" out of the box, I've seen sharper heads, but IMO Reapers are definitely sharp enough. I've killed lots of deer with them and all have been pass-thru's. I believe them to be the most reliable mech-heads on the market.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know they shoot great!! I just shot one yesterday, I am dead nuts with my last pin at 60 yds....
Old 09-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Spike

These are by far (IMO) the best mechanical broadheads on the market! I have tried several others and none come close to the Grim Reaper!
Old 09-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great heads. LOTS of damage when they hit. Used both the regulars and the max-cut 1 3/4" with good success. Highly recommend them. K-mart sells Rage too, and I don't see anyone slowing down on buying those heads...numbnuts.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by YooperMike
Great heads. LOTS of damage when they hit. Used both the regulars and the max-cut 1 3/4" with good success. Highly recommend them. K-mart sells Rage too, and I don't see anyone slowing down on buying those heads...numbnuts.