Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Slick Trick Broadheads

Old 07-23-2009, 06:35 PM
Spike

Default Slick Trick Broadheads

Anyone have any experience with the slick trick broadheads? Do they fly as well as advertised being a fixed blade??
Old 07-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Best flying broadhead that I've ever used. They hit right with field points with the same size groups. Check with MeanV2, he has the lowest price and it includes shipping.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:03 AM
Typical Buck

My RazorTricks hit with my field points out to 50 yards. Liked stated check with MeanV for great prices.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've been a COC guy but deceided to try the ST mags this spring to see how good they really were. They fly great, sharp and nicely designed. I've knocked off fletching on FP tipped arrows enough to say as advertised. To 60 they've been right on the money. Looking forward to see how they'll perform on elk in a month!
Old 07-27-2009, 10:24 AM
Fork Horn

I have been shooting Slick Tricks for the last two years and have nothing but good things to say about them. Connected on a nice buck last year not in the ideal spot but the deer ran about 100 years and dropped. Great fixed blade broadhead
Old 07-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Spike

the sobs are sharp too. last year i shot a doe with one and if i still had the pic id show ya the entry and exit hole was HUGE!! atleast 3in
Old 07-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Fork Horn

I've been shooting them quite a bit this summer & they fly extremely well. I'll be using them this fall for sure.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:54 AM
Fork Horn

best heads ive ever used fly straight, tuff, great penetration, and really, i mean really sharp...........to install and take off the shaft u better have a wrench, i've learned that the hard way, u can't go wrong with slick tricks
Old 08-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default slick tricks , no tricks about it they are bad a$$

i took 12 doe last year with 3 slick tricks, i used to be a muzzy guy but i just could not keep them flying straight on my 30 yard pin but the slick tricks hold a 2 inch group at 45yards, altho they hit about 1 inch left to were my feild points hit so i would deffinatly shoot them before i assumed they will hit in the excact spot as your field tips.