Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bowtech Admiral

Old 07-05-2009, 06:48 AM
Fork Horn

Default Bowtech Admiral

how manypeople on this site shoot this bow? this bow is amazing very accurate, smooth, quiet,nice tight groups. ive got mine dialed out to 35 yards for now and ive got groups that are tight together and dead center. i used to own a hoyt havoctec, this admiral will run circles around it. the admiral is a very light bow and short axle to axle. i love this bow now after shooting more and more. what does everybody think of there admirals? it mad the top ten in field and stream too. it may not be the fastest, but it has other advantages.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:06 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bowtech Admiral

I also shoot an Admiral and agree with you that it is an awesome bow. As far as not being the fastest.... Nothing I am hunting is faster, anything faster is cool but not necessary even at 40 yards. I am still impressed by how smooth it shoots with no vibration and very littly noise while being light and having the ability to hold it at full draw at maxed out weight for minutes at a time without sacrificing steadiness in my shot. I LOVE This Bow!

Old 07-23-2009, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I tried em all and went with the Admiral. Its an amazing hunting bow. Nothing is quieter at the shot.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:36 PM
Spike

i have shot the admiral several different occassions and love it. dont own one yet, but considering it as my new bow for sure.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:07 AM
Fork Horn

I just bought an Admiral last week, I have only shot one a hand full of times but I am in love already.

I am ordering my new sites, rest and arrows this week. Can't wait to get it tuned and do some practicing...

Wayne
Old 08-20-2009, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shot the Admiral and liked it but ended up going with the Iceman. I just like the single cam.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love my Admiral. Shot all the other top bows this year and nothing was quieter or more shock/vibration free, nothing !!!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 05:40 PM
Spike

Default Great Hunting Bow

My husband uses the bowtech admiral. Bought it this spring and has already shot a hog and a spring Maine black bear. Very quiet! If you want to see his bear go to www.climbpaws.com
Old 09-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Chose the admiral myself. Mine is on order
Old 09-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Spike

I've got a couple of Captains and just really like them. For me. the Captains fit a little better than the Admiral does. Looked at one at the shop the other day and almost came home with it. Going to see what they offer for 2010. Might just end up with one yet this fall. Very nice handling bows.

Quick Reply: Bowtech Admiral

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.