Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

bowless in minnesota

Old 04-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Spike

Default bowless in minnesota

Well its almost been a month with no bow to shoot, I have been waiting for my new bow to get here since the first week of april. The guy at the shop says mathews is behind but man can they really be this far behind? any how I don't know hhow much longer I take not being able to go and shoot now that its getting really nice here. any body else waiting on mathews or is just me? has anybody ever delt with select archery supply? I returned a sight like almost 3weeks ago and still have not got my money back! that will suck if that place rips me off april has not been my month.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: bowless in minnesota

I feel your pain. Reminds me, when I decided, in spite of my cheapness, to get a new bow, with the working old bow as backup. April is usually not bad for me as I have trout fishing taking up my time.

But I'm waiting on delivery of my new waders this coming week. My old ones busted beyond repair on Thursday. A short life without waders !!!
Won't be able to fish tomorrow, but I plan to shoot some arrows and have two bows to choose from.

Maybe I should get backup waders?