Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

B-Stinger=WOW!

Old 04-25-2009, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default B-Stinger=WOW!

I just got my 12" 14 oz. B-Stinger today and all I can say is WOW! I had read a lot about them here and on AT and decided to "take the plunge" so to speak. We are having high winds here today, 25 m.p.h. with gusts to 35 m.p.h., so I wasn't real excited to go out and test it when it got here, but I went ahead and slapped it on my bow and headed outside anyway. Even in these winds it made a HUGE difference in how steady the bow held in my hand. I started at 30 yds. and worked back to 50. I can't wait to try it on a calmer day and at longer ranges to really get a feel for how much of a difference it makes. I had a 11.5" Doinker on my bow that the Stinger is replacing. I went ahead and shot both at 30,40,and 50. There is no denying that the Stinger does what it is advertised to do. I bought a barely used one in HDWG to match my 82nd. and it does perfectly. The fit and finish on the stabilizer are as top notch as it's performance.

Anyone out there who is trying to decide whether to try one or not, trust me, you need to. I don't think you will be disappointed.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:30 PM

I have a 12" 14 oz for 3D and a 8 1/2" 14 oz for the woods and they are by far the best thing I ever got for my bow. Money well spent!
Old 08-20-2009, 03:33 AM
Typical Buck

B-stinger certainly has a good thing there! the tournament win list is a mile long.

May want to check out the Smooth Stability Stabilizers. The look is "hard edge" i guess is how to describe it but they are said to stablize better than the stingers. And the weight is adjustable. B-Stinger is also allowing them to operate under his patent. Tells me right there that there is something to them.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:32 PM
Fork Horn

What size and OZ. do you recommend for a DXT?
Old 08-25-2009, 02:43 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by zophy
What size and OZ. do you recommend for a DXT?
I can't make a recommendation because i've never used the BStinger or Smooth Stability. I like both the designs and the tourny win list for the Stinger's is a mile long so they definatly work.

I can say that most hunting setup with a BStinger are using a 8.5" 11 oz stabilizer. That's what most people on AT recommend.

If your interested in either, give them a call. Customer service is supossed to be top notch at both companies.

good luck!