Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Elite Archery is on the move >

Elite Archery is on the move

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Elite Archery is on the move

Old 03-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Spike

Default RE: Elite Archery is on the move

Elite makes some excellent bows. I would rate them up there with the big 4 pse,hoyt,mathews,bowtech. I personally have shot them,and they are top notch. I now shoot an apa black mamba xl,and absolutely love it, but if i had some extra cash i would also be shooting an elite gt 500.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:06 AM
Fork Horn

I certianly understand your point. But there not out of line with other top bows made today. You get what you pay for. You want qaulity you must pay the price. Elite has Barnsdale limbs. Just look at the finish on the risors and you wont find scratchs on my bow and Im rough with them.

There used bows sale and hold there resale.

One must find what works for them!

I can spend $600.00 going to one tournament shooting pro class.($250.00 entry fee) I want the best bow in my hands I can shoot.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:43 AM
N2D

I have been wanting to try one out for a while now. Soon as I can I am going to do so.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:53 AM
Typical Buck

The shop I go to is getting some Elites in next month and I really want to try them. I have heard nothing but good things about them. My brother has a Synergy and it is a nice drawing bow for 70lbs (I only shoot 60). I don't see one replacing my Guardian though.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hope to be shooting the new 09 Z28 this year, I shoot one of my buddies Z28 last year and it rocked.. Look out big three i think you can go ahead and make it big 4.. Walt
Old 03-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: stikbow26

I hope to be shooting the new 09 Z28 this year, I shoot one of my buddies Z28 last year and it rocked.. Look out big three i think you can go ahead and make it big 4.. Walt

Z28 is quite the bow. Kevin redesigned the cam for the hunter. Smoother draw and easier to let down. You lose 5fps but for the hunter often letting down is very inportant. Everyone should go shoot one of these bows. Just see what there all about.
DB
Old 03-31-2009, 05:38 PM
Fork Horn

Headed to Paris, Tx this weekend for the ASA Pro am. Great practice session tonight. Bow and me are working great. Archery is so much fun when your shooting great. I judge good and Ill do well. Confidence I have in this bow has given me good scores all year.

Old 04-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats a good looking bow
Old 04-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: jag-mag

Are any of there bows 500.00 or less? alot of people will not pay 800.00-900.00 for a bow anymore me included. Didn'nt thing so.
Truth is if I was looking to get a new bow[ which I'm not] it would be a pse bow maddness, matthews mission, ross carnivore
all are nice bows at a decent price.

You can find a good used one for under $500.00. Garantee you wont be dissapointed. I have turned several on to these bows and they bought used ones and everyone says its the best bow they have ever shot. Got to find what makes you happy.
DB
Old 04-24-2009, 12:45 AM
Fork Horn

ASA Pro am, Paris Texas shoot.

I took 12th in Mens Senior pro with three fives for the weekend from judging[:@]
Shot great and bow performed well. Just cant say how much this bow has helped me be the better archer. I hit all three 14 rings on Sunday for a 2 up score which I was told was second best score for the day.
DB

Quick Reply: Elite Archery is on the move

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.