Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Grim Reaper Razorcuts

Old 10-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Spike

Default Grim Reaper Razorcuts

Hey everyone I was recently at the local bowshop and was looking at broadheads. I had shot the Grim Reaper Razortips before but havent had too many experiences with broadheads because I have only been bowhunting two years. I was wondering if anyone had any reviews for the Grim Reaper Razorcuts? Any luck with them or any problems? Let me know what you can. Thanks.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Spike

Default RE: Grim Reaper Razorcuts

I see in your signature that you are currently using Magnus stinger Buzzcuts, I like them over the Reapers!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

go to grimreaper.com and click on the videos and im guessing you will know if they work good lol
Old 10-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Fork Horn

I am currently using the razorcuts. I have only taken 1 animal with them so far, a russian boar. It worked as advertised, I took it from 30 yards while on the move. Excellent penetration, and went in nice and straight even though the target was moving and at an angle.Mechanically it workedflawlessly, as for durability,the tip did not curl over at all, and the blades were ingood shape. I did replace that head due to a small chip on one of the blades. But boars are tough, and I expected as much. I know they show them shot through a steel drum on thereads, but that may be pushing it.I am hoping to take a deer with one soon to see how it works on something softer. So far Im very satisfied, and would recomend them.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

My son has used them for 4 years and killed 9 deer with them. They are awesome heads and I finally made the switch this year. I have always been a fixed head guy but seeing his results has made me switch. So far one deer and one turkey with them and the holes are amazing.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:59 PM
Spike

Thanks everyone for the info. I did buy these broadheadsand actually shot a 7 point with them on Wednesday! Shot it at 15 yards, got a nice pass through, deer went down just out of sight with an awesome blood trail to follow. Worked better than I could have imagined and I will be sticking with them from now on. Good Luck!