Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

which one

Old 10-18-2008, 12:30 AM

Default which one

i was looking into a new bow and i was looking at the the rock by diamond, lights out by bear, the truth by bear and the brute by pse and trying to figure out with one would be the best choice or any other ones you guys thing would be a good bow
Old 10-18-2008, 07:25 AM
MJ1

Default RE: which one

fyi some folks are having serving issues with the some of the bear models. I am sure you can find post on it. every bow in todays market is a good bow. right now you can get 2008 bowtechs for cheap due to the 09s came out. In nov the pse and hoyts will come out and you can get the 08 cheap. If timing is right you can get a companies 08 flagship bow for a great cost vs going with their 2nd tier bows like the rock, brute and lights out.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:52 AM

I agree with MJ1. You can find some smokin deals on some top of the line models (both new and used). Search on eBay or www.archerytalk.com classifieds. I have a Bear Truth 2 and really like it. You can snatch them new for like $450 now. Another great bow you might look at is thepre-BowtechRoss Cardiac. I snatched a brand new '08one off of eBay for $375 plus $25 shipping. A guy has them listed on there now for $425 obo. Most are going for the $375 best offer price. Great bow at a great price.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

The BEST thing is if you can go to a bowshop and shoot all 3 side by side to see which 1 fits you best.