Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Best Ladies Bow

Old 10-11-2008, 01:03 PM

Default RE: Best Ladies Bow

I am new to this forum, but I recently as of two days ago bought myself a Hoyt Koblat. I absolutely love this bow. I am short so the shortness of this bow is perfect for me. I went to a couple of the archery shopsand tried out different bows like the Bowtech Diamond, Parker, Mathews Ignition, and also looked at a bow by Whisper Creek. As soon as I pulled back the Kobalt I knew this bow was right. My bow goes from 23.5 to 25 inch draw and it weight goes from 40 to 50 lbs. I think that if you let her try some different bows she might find one that feels perfect for her. I have a drop away rest and fiber optic sights. I haven't bow hunted in a while because there were two of us that hunted and with kids I had to quit for a while. Now with the kids able to watch themselves, I am back to hunting. I am even trapping for the first time this year. This is just my opinion.
Mellissa