Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Biscuit guys(rest question) >

Biscuit guys(rest question)

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Biscuit guys(rest question)

Old 09-08-2008, 03:36 PM

Default RE: Biscuit guys(rest question)

I use the Hostage rest and works great with my 2" blazers.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:54 PM

Never had a problem with my WB rest. I never once had a fletch tear off nor did it ever freeze up on me. It gave me better than minute-of-pie-plate accuracy at 40 yards and I could touch arrows no problem at 20 yards if I did my part. But I've switched to a QAD drop-away this year in an attempt to improve accuracy, gain some speed and just to try something new. My WB is the deluxe model.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry but I have to interject here regarding the comments about the bisquit not being accurate. The bisquit is accurate! It is the imperfections in our form and or release that IMO cause people to say they are not accurate enough.
Anyone disagree?

Have you guys seen the video on youtube of the guy shooting 136yds with a bisquit?
Old 09-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

i knnope i dont disagree. i know i'm pretty accurate out to 50 yards with with mine as long as i can hold it halfway steady. from now on the only thing i'll ever use is the WB or the hostage.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Spike

Hey guys, I've had a biscuit for a few years now. I was shooting Carbon Express MaximaHunter 300's out of it. It shoots really well out of it. The only problem I've ever had was the noise you get from the friction between the arrow and the rest. I think it's more about what arrow you are shooting that the rest though. I just bought some new Trophy Ridge "Wrath" arrows. They don't even make a sound when drawing back.

Just something to watch for. Take your fingernails and slide it up and down the shaft before you buy arrows for it. If you can hear the friction there, you'll surely be able to hear it on the rest.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sixgunluvr

Sorry but I have to interject here regarding the comments about the bisquit not being accurate. The bisquit is accurate! It is the imperfections in our form and or release that IMO cause people to say they are not accurate enough.
Anyone disagree?

Have you guys seen the video on youtube of the guy shooting 136yds with a bisquit?
X2.....Used the WB since day one and if you have form issues you will tend to think its the WB and try to blame it on the WB....The WB isnt for someone who has form issues..................!!!!.
Altho this yr I did buy a Dropezone for my FOB's and a QAD just because it was only 100.00 bucks,like em both....