Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Archer's Flame nocks

Old 08-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Typical Buck

Default Archer's Flame nocks

I've already ordered some Firenocks, but has anyone tried the Archer's Flame nocks? If so, did they work well? Were they reliable? etc.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:55 PM
Spike

Default RE: Archer's Flame nocks

ORIGINAL: RattleSnake1

I've already ordered some Firenocks, but has anyone tried the Archer's Flame nocks? If so, did they work well? Were they reliable? etc.
I think they are the best on the market for lighted nocks, have never failed to light and they are tough.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Stormy_NY

ORIGINAL: RattleSnake1

I think they are the best on the market for lighted nocks, have never failed to light and they are tough.
Which ones r u referring to?

I got the new firenocks last weekend and love them!
Old 08-29-2008, 10:23 AM
Fork Horn

I have some archers flame nocks for sale. 3 pack never used. includes everything w/ instructions....exactly the way they get shipped from manf. $20.00 shipped.

Kirch 518-573-9687
[email protected]
Old 08-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Typical Buck

I had a problem with the plug that goes in the arrow to turn on the Archers Flame staying in place. It would slide in the arrow shaft then the nock would not light.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:43 AM
Spike

It doesn't say on the website how they work? Are they like the Lumenocks? I saw some nocks atthe big box storethe other day that u put a lil glow stick inside of them. Seemed like a great idea but they only lasted I think maybe 5 or 6 hours. I also saw some lighted nocks that were magnetically activated?? Can't remember the name of them. Does anyone recall the name of them?
Old 09-02-2008, 06:28 AM
Fork Horn

phirstaide,
the ones that come on by a magnet are Easton Tracers. They bought out Tracer last year. I have some and like them, they are much more reliable than the Lumenock. I have never seen the ones that have a "glow stick". However, they sound like junk.

They say the archers flames are the most reliable. the are activated by a push type mechanism. You have a glue a dowle in your arrow and it pushes against that.

Like I said, I have a pack of 3 archers flames for sale for $20. never shot em. let me know if interested.