Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Whats the best Bow String??? >

Whats the best Bow String???

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Whats the best Bow String???

Old 08-20-2008, 07:36 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Whats the best Bow String???

I'll second that .....or third it. Mike at H&M is great to deal with, and he built a great set for my 38 Pro indoor bow, and for a buddy of mine.

ORIGINAL: xibowhunter

IMO ,H&M Bowstrings ,they can't be beat mike makes a top notch string and he doesn't charge an arm and a leg either check out his web site ,hmbowstrings.com.

Old 08-20-2008, 09:23 PM

Rock Solid Strings

www.Rocksolidstrings.com
Old 08-20-2008, 09:28 PM

ORIGINAL: sixgunluvr

I just ordered a set of 452x yellow/green from H&M BowStrings for my Fred Bear Instinct, I won't get to try them for awhile, the pricing seems very reasonable that's for sure. Should look something like this pic.

Thats a Very nice Set there!!!! Who's Are those........OH, wait those are Rock Solids on That Bow!!! LOL Heres a Few more of that same Bow!! But those are awesome colors on thatthe Green matches Really Good!! And Our matching Bow Slings just make that Bow HOT!!!!

Old 08-20-2008, 09:30 PM

Another

Old 08-20-2008, 09:33 PM

Another

Old 08-21-2008, 03:29 PM
Fork Horn

Yes Virginia, you are absolutely right!
and I apologize to readers who assumed it was an H&M String, the pic I posted was taken straight from Rock Solids website and merely to show the color I ordered , should I have clarified?? I did also order a green/black Buss Cable string from Rock Solid. I haven't shot either yet so I can't give any opinions on quality or durability the only thing I do know is that yellow and green is going to look awesome on my Instinct.
I had no problems dealing with Rock Solid or H&M Strings. This pic is from H&M Bowstrings
http://hmbowstrings.com/images/bullet.jpg
So many color combos to choose from, I really like the above pic of solid green control cable and green/black flight string, guess I'll have to start shooting more so I can justify buying another set.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:39 PM

ORIGINAL: sixgunluvr

Yes Virginia, you are absolutely right!
and I apologize to readers who assumed it was an H&M String, the pic I posted was taken straight from Rock Solids website and merely to show the color I ordered , should I have clarified?? I did also order a green/black Buss Cable string from Rock Solid. I haven't shot either yet so I can't give any opinions on quality or durability the only thing I do know is that yellow and green is going to look awesome on my Instinct.
I had no problems dealing with Rock Solid or H&M Strings. This pic is from H&M Bowstrings
http://hmbowstrings.com/images/bullet.jpg
So many color combos to choose from, I really like the above pic of solid green control cable and green/black flight string, guess I'll have to start shooting more so I can justify buying another set.
Yeah I knew you were only useing it as a Prop to show what it would look like !! No Harm done!! But the Props would have been nice on the First post but you Redeemed yourself on this one!!! Well some what...since you have shot the Strings you got from us!!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Virginia Archer

Another

IT may be just me ,but it looks like your ss may need to be a hair shorter.It may just be the angle too.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:21 PM

ORIGINAL: treboryerf

Another

IT may be just me ,but it looks like your ss may need to be a hair shorter.It may just be the angle too.
I think its just the angle, but that is one of our customers bows!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 11:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rock Solid Strings

www.Rocksolidstrings.com
X2...100%

Quick Reply: Whats the best Bow String???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.