Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Treestand sale

Old 03-08-2003, 08:11 PM

Default Treestand sale

Seems like everything goes on sale after the season, but I guessed I missed the treestand sale. Is it just me or do these things seem not to go on sale? Or will the sale be closer to the begining of the season?
Old 03-08-2003, 08:34 PM

Default RE: Treestand sale

The cheapest place I saw most stands was at the Deer and turky classics in the midwest on the last day of the show , usualy 20% off because they dont want to haul them back home.
Old 03-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Cabelas has quite a few stands on sale in their bargain cave.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...=category&rid=
Old 03-09-2003, 07:03 AM

Have you tried Ebay lately?

I just picked up an Ol` Man chain on lounger. My winning bid of $47 and they had no reserve.Brand new, still in plastic. Just the opened box.

I would bid on a nice climber that has a low bid now, but there isn' t one straight tree anywhere around here high enough to use it.

I plan on building 3 tree houses in the next few months. Also using a ground blind. After having a cool wind and some rain come in last season, several times. I' m building! If I do it now, the game will get use to it being there by next season, and I can' t run the hogs off now, if I tried.
Old 03-09-2003, 08:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

I picked up an API baby grand on sale at the begining of this past season. Also I picked up a Hunters View climber on sale during last season. Ya just gotta keep your eyes open for the " SALE" . I guess it makes me feel better about spending more money!I would stop at the fleet farm every other day just to see what' s on sale! Hunting sales rule!
Old 03-19-2003, 01:23 PM

CAbela' s had the Baby Grands on sale for $99. Since API is probably gone, now would be a good time to snatch up some great stands.

Jim