Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

parker bows

Old 08-06-2008, 06:55 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: parker bows

ORIGINAL: preacherbooney

I shoot the trailblazer xp and love it. I have never shot anything but a Parker, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I have had no complaints so far.
Just bought my 11 year old grandson the Sidekick XP, he loves it. I like the "Grow up with Parker" program, ship the bow back to Parker with $50.00 and they'll replace the limbs with the next draw length and weight, then send it back. He'll be set for most of his life with this bow.

Don
Old 08-27-2008, 07:46 PM

My opinion,DONT SHOOT PARKER OR PSE.The parker ultra light was the only good bow they made and that was years ago.Too many good bows out there to buy a parker
Old 08-28-2008, 03:03 AM
Typical Buck

I shot a parker the other day in the pro shop came with the ez cams roll over and have to say smooth as silk at 50lbs (45 to 60 )
I am looking for a smooth drawing bow that does draw easy because of the neck surgery past dec:
I also cheched out the martin saber with again the new M pro cams another smooth drawing bow .
decision decision?
I went with the martin I think both bows were close the parker 1/2 lb less then the martin over all weight of 4lb
and the bow itself was $200.00 cheaper
Old 08-28-2008, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought my son a Parker wild fire, He loves it!
It is very quite and smooth, nice bow.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:41 PM

Parker makes an excellent bow, and as everyone has pointed out - the customer service is terrific. I've always owned Parker but have been able to shoot several other brands and IMHO the Parkers perform just was well. I shot the Raptor XP side by side with a Katera XL and personally liked the Raptor better. To be honest, the best way for you to decide on a bow is to go shoot some yourself.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:37 PM

I shot the Parker wildfire XP and it was a very nice shooting bow and for the cost it was really good a complete package for $429 I liked it, but then they showed me the new hoyt power hawk and I shot that and fell in love with it, but it was tough to pick between the two, if you get a parker you wont go wrong believe me.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:01 AM
Spike

I shoot a Parker Wildfire XP; couldn't be happier with it. Best bow for the money IMO.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:52 PM

i shoot a mathews drenalin but parkers are very good bows
Old 09-18-2008, 07:31 PM
Fork Horn

my bro in law bought the Legend XP and I think its shoots great.. nice and smooth for a 31inch bow! Love the 80% letoff also. Its a nice bow for the money and they do have excellent service from what I hear

I thought about buying one, but im more of a Hoyt fan
Old 09-18-2008, 08:29 PM

I shoot a Renegade SBD and my buddy shoots a Parker Extreme-ultra lite....the parker shoots alot smoother than mines but at 60lbs my arrows flies faster,overall parker makes some really good bows...

Quick Reply: parker bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.