Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

bowtech General problem

Old 08-01-2008, 08:27 AM

Default RE: bowtech General problem

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

John you have to know the big picture, not a few posts on a couple of forums.

You of all people should know this

Dan

Believe me bud; I'm noy throwing this out there because of a few posts on the net lol

As I said, I'm not trying to run BT down by any means but every General that I have seen pictures of or have seen in person have all broken in the same exact location and to me that warrants being called an issue.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

As far as the String Suppressor problem I have never told anyone to do that!

Sounds like you are batting a thousand on all your info

I'm a DEALER!! I can and do sell everything/anything you want. I promote the best items I know of in my over 40 years experience in Archery/Bowhunting plus the Feedback of my cutomers.

I will not make another post in this thread. I KNOW THE FACTS!!

Obviously something you don't[8D]

Dan
Old 08-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PABowhunter4life

John you have to know the big picture, not a few posts on a couple of forums.

You of all people should know this

Dan

Believe me bud; I'm noy throwing this out there because of a few posts on the net lol

As I said, I'm not trying to run BT down by any means but every General that I have seen pictures of or have seen in person have all broken in the same exact location and to me that warrants being called an issue.
Debating with Dan is useless, he has top secret numbers and can't publish them or he will lose his license to sell. Possibly they could change the General name to the Area 51 next year. Funny how a few of us question what is going on and keep hearing that it's a conspiracy. If this bow had shot 15-20 fps faster I'd own one.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]ORIGINAL: MeanV2

As far as the String Suppressor problem I have never told anyone to do that!

Sounds like you are batting a thousand on all your info

I'm a DEALER!! I can and do sell everything/anything you want. I promote the best items I know of in my over 40 years experience in Archery/Bowhunting plus the Feedback of my cutomers.

I will not make another post in this thread. I KNOW THE FACTS!!

Obviously something you don't[8D]

Oh, I am a liar Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! I listened to him complain for over an hour one day because he was told how to Jerry Rig it and he eventually took it off and his bow is now shooting well.

The fact is you are protecting an investment. You only carry one brand of arrows, so does that mean Maxima is the only brand to carry or is that all you can carry? Get real Dan, you carry what you can arrange to carry. I ran a retail business Dan and I know the game. You have to set up credit agreements, get approved to be a dealer, not be approved because another dealer is close to you and the company wants to avoid saturation. Who are you kidding Dan, you are here on this sight to improve the sales of your E-Commerce business! Keep hiding the truth Dan, you seem pretty good at it

Old 08-01-2008, 09:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

I know I said I wouldn't make another post, but to try and clear up your cloudy facts I will. What I have listed on my website is probably 1 to 2% of what I actually sell.

Arrows? Humm?? I sell Easton, Arrow Dynamics, Carbon Express, Beman, Satellite, Carbon Impact, as well as a couple more.

Carbon Express is not one of the biggest sellers, but that does not mean they are not High Quality shafts.

Doubt this?? Ask Germ and Schultzy what arrows/shafts they ordered from me.

Hint!! It was not CX

Dan
Old 08-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Spike

I know I said I wouldn't make another post, but to try and clear up your cloudy facts I will. What I have listed on my website is probably 1 to 2% of what I actually sell.

Arrows? Humm?? I sell Easton, Arrow Dynamics, Carbon Express, Beman, Satellite, Carbon Impact, as well as a couple more.

Carbon Express is not one of the biggest sellers, but that does not mean they are not High Quality shafts.

Doubt this?? Ask Germ and Schultzy what arrows/shafts they ordered from me.

Hint!! It was not CX

Dan
You still have not gave us any facts on the original post. You are the one who said if you don't have the facts don't post. You can do what you want but coming on here and saying not to post unless you have the facts, and then claiming you do have them but wont tell usis uncool.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:59 PM

Another one for the pile.....................................

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=729670

Couple more. Notice anything about where these bows are breaking at? (Hint, it's the same spot on each one).....

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=694882&highlight=General

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=716935&highlight=General

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=713276&highlight=General

Lets not forget all the threads that were yanked with proof either due to a certain group of people crying to the mods.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, come on now. We have a reputable dealer advising that Bowtech said there is no problem. It is only a small percentage if it is happening and most people reporting this are lying or posting the same picture under different user names. This conspiracy needs to stop because Bowtech has nothing wrong with the General!
The Truth Is Out There, where is Mulder and Skully when we need them?
Old 08-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

As an archery hunter my bow heads the list of things I willneed to get the job done. Therefore, setting up my bow and combining that with my form and some ability to shoot constant groups at varying distances under changing conditions will be great help in achieving success at some time or the other down the road.
However having 'confidence' in your equipment also rates high on a hunt. On trips faraway from home I would usually take two bows along with my repair kit, tools and certain spares in the event something goes wrong, it will be quite possible I'll be able to continue my hunt.
With this in mind it's one less thing to worry about. Unfortunately with all the above, when armed with my 'General' my fears of something going wrong is 'always' at the back of my head.
I've owned the BT Liberty, Tribute, Allegiance, Guardian and General and of all those bows, I am most worried when shooting the General.
Without a doubt there is definitely'some'problem with this bow...maybe not with all the Generals'...but the 'consistant problem' I have seen on the General, it sure as hell takes away my 'CONFIDENCE' for this bow.There isn't a time I lift this bow I'm not thinking of what can happen next...it's honestly scary and I am certainly NOT comfortable adding fuel to the fire. But the truth must be told, they are 'issues' with the 2008 BT General...and it is my SINCERE WISH that BowTech resolves this failure, if they are to keep the General in 2009.

Old 08-01-2008, 09:46 PM

Wow, another one to add to the list from a DIEHARD Bowtech shooter...........................

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=730297

Quick Reply: bowtech General problem

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.