Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

trophy ridge matrix

Old 07-10-2008, 07:18 PM

Default trophy ridge matrix

Anyone have any opinion about the Trophy Ridge Matrix sight with the micro adjust knobs?
Old 07-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: trophy ridge matrix

I have them on all of my bows, I started shooting them shortly after they started making them and wont go back to ahorizontal pin sight. However the new ones don't accept the light sticks,I wish they stilldid, that's my only complaint but I have a light on them just too bright at dusk and dawn...The light is great for night huunting though...The guys on this forum aren't big on them though....I love mine..
Old 07-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just got my Matrix sight in the mail!I like it far better than any of the other horizontal sights I have used.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shot one on my Commander for a time. I liked it for purely hunting. I have had both styles...with the micro knobs and with out...they are too bulky and I just plain liked without better. I can't knock the sight too much for a straight up hunter though. I have also shot the G5 optix...it broke...the Copper John Dead Nuts 2 Supreme...liked it for a mix of hunting and 3D....I now shoot a Viper that I absolutely love and can't imagine shooting anything else.
Old 07-12-2008, 07:19 PM

My only concern is those micro knobs.. Do they move easily and how much does a half of a turn effect the accuracy?
Old 07-13-2008, 11:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

The micro knobsare for adjustment only, you still have a screw that holds your sight in place....If your screws are tight the knob can't be moved!!!!! I think that is what you were asking.....
Old 07-13-2008, 07:24 PM

Well actually.. I bought the sight..Its still in pieces.. but the adjustment knobs seem like they move freely. Maybe once I get it together they will not move as free. They just seem to turn very easy. Im just waiting for my mathews drenalin to come in.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

They will move freely till you tighten the bolts, the knobs are designed to make finer adjustments to your sights....I truly think for a hunting sight, you can't go wrongwith it!!!!
Old 07-20-2008, 10:34 PM

i worried too much about this sight before I had it assembled.. Thissight is awesome.. Im glad I got it
Old 07-21-2008, 04:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad it worked out for you!!!!

Quick Reply: trophy ridge matrix

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.