Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

new sight and rest

Old 06-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Spike

Default new sight and rest

i am looking to replace the sight and rest and i am looking at the extreme 900 for a sight and between trophy taker drop zone or rip cord rests. any and all info is greatly appreciated thanks again
Old 06-30-2008, 11:55 AM

Default RE: new sight and rest

I have a trophy taker drop zone full containment and love it, Easy to setup and tune, also very well built. 3 shots to paper tune

on the sight I would look at Viper sights, they have everything from entry level to advanced very well built lots of camo and pin options

Old 07-06-2008, 03:45 PM
Fork Horn

I have a Trophy Ridge dropzone on my General and I like it alright. I was thinking about putting a QAD Ultra rest on for the full containment though.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:33 AM
Fork Horn

I have a QAD and love it... The full containment is worth the $$$. Really great rest and very easy to tune..

Old 07-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Spike

thanks for the info guys.. i think i have made my mind up about getting a rip cord rest, and i will have to check into the viper sights thanks again for the info
Old 07-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Fork Horn

i would recommend a bodoodle pro-lite rest its amazing. u can turn ur bow sideways and it will stay on the rest also i have a fuse 5 pin sight it micro adjustable wich makes it extremely easy to sight in and fine tune and u dont have to use any tools to adjust it. i agree the viper sights are also good hope this helps
Old 07-09-2008, 05:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sights:

1. Spot Hogg
2. Viper
3. Sword
4. Copper John

Drop Aways:

1. Limb Driver
2. Rip Cord
3. QAD
4. Drop Zone
5. Trophy Taker

After using, selling, and installing several these are the order I rate sights, and Drop away arrow rests in. It's my Opinion!! Not the Gospel[8D]

Dan
Old 07-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Spike

thanks again for the great input... looks like i need to look around and see what i like, and what fits my budget

Old 07-14-2008, 11:07 AM

I put a drop zone on mine this past winter for indoor and am thrilled with it... super quiet, it brought my scores up a bit, real happy about that... combined with the G5 ME site it has become a potent combination for me... now if I could just get my skills to come up a bit more!!! LOL!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Fork Horn

Kaz-away rest
Viper pro sites.

for a full contain-zero fletching contact rest, the new hostage is pretty cool

the kaz-away is just unreal though.

I love my viper sites!!!

wow this is my first post in a while.

Quick Reply: new sight and rest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.